Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Breaking Dawn was a great excuse for a ladies night out!

So couple of weeks ago my Twilightaholic friends and I decided we were gonna be cool and go to the midnight Breaking Dawn release party. We made it a big girls night out and invited others who hadn't read the series so we could brainwash them..hehe.
We went to Full Moon BBQ for dinner, then to a horrid movie, Mamma Mia (sorry Abba fans and Beth who danced through the whole thing...I felt sorry for the man next to her:) and lastly to the BD party where we were surely the oldest people there and completely stunk at the trivia. It was still fun being with my gal pals though.

Us at Full Moon





At BD party, they has a costume party this is left to right Alice, Jasper and Bella

Beth and Tab stoked they are finally getting their books


Tab was needing a little support she was so excited

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute! Looks like fun! I just finished the book today! I really liked it, especially the ending! Love & miss ya sis!!

There's only one Me said...

Okay, It wouldn't let me leave a comment on Benji trying to eat but...I laughed my guts out, he is so stinkin' cute!