Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Fun Weekend!

A couple weekends ago Wills work had a work picnic at Oak Mtn State park to celebrate 30 years in buisness. Since my dad and my brother also work for the company it felt more like a family picnic. My brother Nate and his wife Kelly and there two kids Riley and Stunner came and stayed with us. We had so much fun!The next day we celebrated Amy's birthday.
Amy blowin the candles out on her cake...I won't tell you how old she is but I will say she looks good


Me and Kelly and Benj enjoying the view at the picnic


The hired magician who minus the sweat dripping from the tip of his nose was awesome


Annie, Kenz and Riley chowing down


Kenz loves her cuz Riley...can you believe that Riley is only one year older than her...model material I tell ya!


No comments: