So my bud Windy informed me that I have been tagged (granted it was a while ago, but better late than never) and I am supposed to answer these and everyone who reads it tag your it too. This is called crazy eights....
8 tv shows I love to watch:
1)24
2)Lost
3)Heros
4)Chuck...kinda
5)Fringe
6)The Unit
7)Fox and Friends (in the morning new show...I know)
8)The Office
8 Favorite Places to eat:
1)Bucca Di Beppo
2)Can I just say any Mexican
3)PF Changs
4)Cheese Cake Factory
5)Carrabbas (Not sure if thats how its spelled)
6)Johnny Rays (just for there pie!)
7)Culvers
8)Ughh I can't think of anymore
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1)Going to Disney World
2)Twilight Movie
3)Christmas
4)Halloween
5)Thanksgiving
6)Benji's first birthday
7)taking a shower:)
8)Finishing Dave Ramsey
8 Things on my wish list:
1)Out of Debt
2)That it was Nov 21st
3)That I was in bed asleep or reading a book
4)That I had no more weight to lose
5)That I loved getting up and going to the gym in the morning
6)That our roof was fixed
7)That I had a van
8)That I had a lap top
Hey I'm adding a 9)That I win the McD's Monopoly game from Diet Cokes:)
1 comment:
Hey Dean, This is a fun tag!! I enjoyed reading your answers!! You're the best!! Love you!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment