I know the trend with me updating my blog seems to be that I am about two weeks late on doing it but hey....at least I'm doing it right?
Well, a couple of weeks ago our little buddy Abram had his 2nd birthday and party at the park. The kids laughed and played, ate pizza and cake...basically had a blast.
This is Kenzies friend, Aaron, who she just loves to death. She hasn't seen him for a while cause he started school. She has missed him a ton and when we got to Abrams bday party he was on the slide and spotted her and ran straight to her and gave hee a big hug. It made Kenzies day!
Lainey and Benji, they are only two months apart but where Benji likes to chill, Lainey loves to get up and go, she was walking months ago. Here it looks like shes trying to coax him to get up and go with her:)


1 comment:
Yay!!! You're finally blogging! I don't know what to say :)
Post a Comment